Alps Mountaineering Mystique 1.0 Copper
$159.99 Regular Price
Mystique 1.0 Copper/Rust Description
If you need a lightweight, one person tent, the Mystique 1 will be a great choice for you. With all the combined features and affordable price, this tent is going to be hard to pass up. The non-freestanding 2 pole design, allows the Mystique to be the most lightweight tent in our line. There is one door and one vestibule, which forms a "porch" to give you a place to store extra gear. The ventilation is fantastic with the large mesh sides and the end mesh door panel. The full coverage fly keeps you dry even in the biggest rain storms. A vent is placed on the end of the fly to increase ventilation even further. It has the option of being zipped open or closed, depending upon the weather. Instructions are sewn into the tent storage bag so you never have to worry about not having them with you.
- Lightweight 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Mesh Doors
- Weatherproof Fly provides a Vestibule over each Door
- Fly Vent can be kept open or closed, depending upon the weather
- Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, & Mesh Storage Pocket
- Base Size: 3'6 x7'10
- Center Height: 3'
- Vestibule Depth: 15"
- Tent Area: 21 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 16"
- Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm & 8.5 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: One
Weight: 4.05 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 5.08 pounds.
Dimensions: 7" (W) x 7" (H) x 17.5" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.